Sunday, April 29, 2012

What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993)

What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993)

IMDB

Review: "What's Eating Gilbert Grape", the story of how I found this movie is really great because I was just browsing in IMDB database, in Leonardo Di Caprio database to be precise and I was seeing what movies he has done that I already haven't seen so I was in Titanic then behind him was this movie and I thought what movie is this??? I haven't watch it yet and with Johnny Depp well I have to see it. It was also nominated for the oscars with Leonardo's performance in the movie.
While I was watching the movie I could find the actor Leonardo Di Caprio, but then I recognized him and I said to myself OMG!! he his so young and not as handsome as he his in the titanic and he was 19 years old that time.
Back to the movie, it's not the greatest movie I have ever seen but Leonardo's performance is absolutely breath taking and I really thought he was a retarded person he deserved the nomination.
Other than that the movie tells an amazing story for you to think about what you say about obese people and the impact that that have on their lives.
Watch it and leave your comments below....
 

 


Trailer:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment