Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Highlander (1986)

Highlander (1986)


Review: "Highlander", well highlander is an old movie but really good, as some people say old but gold, highlander is from the year 1986, I decided to write a review on it because my older brother is a great fan of the movie and just bought this week this movie in Blu-Ray and so we watched on a Tuesday afternoon.
 Let me tell, after seeing Sean Connery e Christopher Lambert together, OMG, what an wonderful movie to watch, you might say that is to old but is good really good for its year. When the movie finished me and my brother couldn't stop singing the soundtrack, really amazing !!!
If you haven't watched already this is a good time to do so.
Watch it and leave your comments below....

Trailer:
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment