Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Thousand Words (2012)

A Thousand Words (2012)


Review: "A Thousand Words", when I watched the trailer for this movie I thought it was going to be better than the actual movie itself, because Eddie Murphy is a great actor, a great comedian and has a great potencial but he doesn't know how to use it.
In his movie Eddy could have a great performance but it didn't do it, but the performance was acceptable but he could do better.
The movie is very interesting because of the tree and for every word he said he lost a leaf and if the tree ran out of leafs he died, and for the curse to end he needed to change his moral ideas, his behavior and the way of thinking, caring for others.
It's a very interesting movie and you will absolutely enjoy it.!
Watch it and leave your comments below....
 Trailer:
 

3 comments:

I saw this movie cause I read your review. totally cool movie, almost cry like a girl!. see this with a female and you'll hit a jackpot.

Interesting movie, I watched it with my girlfriend few weeks ago.

It was very interesting at the begging, but as the time was passing it became boring, more boring, more more boring. I agree Eddie Murphy is great comedian, he was great in the movie, but I expected much more laugh :D

Post a Comment