Thursday, August 2, 2012

Soldiers of Fortune (2012)

Soldiers of Fortune (2012)


Review: "Soldiers Of Fortune", At first when I saw that they were making this movie I thought at first of the video game called Soldiers of Fortune too, so I thought that the movie was going to be a good pass time.
I never thought that the movie would have actors like Sean Bean, that's my favorite actor not since the series Game Of Thrones, I knew him way before he was in the show, and I had I special connection with his characters, then we have other famous actors like Christian Slater, he is a good actor, but I don't know what happen to him, he use to be in great movies and now he only does shitty movies that go straight to DVD, maybe he needs the money.
Overall it's a good movie like I said to pass your time, enjoy!
Watch it and leave your comments below....


  Trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment