Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Intruders (2011)

Intruders (2011)


Review: "Intruders", I really don't know what to say about this movie because it's really reallyyyy awful, and the reason I watched it's because of the actor, Clive Owen, it's a actor that I really like.
The first thing to say is spanish language in an english movie and above all Clive Owen speaking french, OMG, but I got to say he his really good and I didn't notice an accent.
I guess that the second thing I got to say about the movie is that the script was really bad, and when I say bad I mean it doesn't have a beginning, middle and a conclusion, the conclusion is not great because I was watching the movie and I thought "how could I lose 90 minutes of my life watching this goddam movie". 
Watch it and leave your comments below....
 
Trailer:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment