Saturday, May 26, 2012

John Carter (2012)

John Carter (2012)



Review: "John Carter", this movie is well known in the internet, but it's not in a good way, because all the reviews about this movie that I have read say that the movie isn't good and that in these days the movie that are supose to be a MUST SEE movie is becoming really rare these days.
I read that the story of John Carter is older than Superman and people ask why haven't they already make a John Carter movie, well that's because John Carter is a very difficult movie to make until now,2012.
The adventure in the movie is fantastic and I loved it, well the visual effects were really good, in fact they were amazin.
While I was watching the movie I was thinking if that world were possible in real life it would be amazing and I would love to live in a world like that.
Watch it and leave your comments below....
 
 
Trailer: 

 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment