Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Year's Eve (2011)

New Year's Eve (2011)


Review: "New Year's Eve", what to say about this movie?? Well they tried to do something like the movie Valentine's Day but in a bad almost with the same actors like Ashton Kutcher, even with the great names the movie didn't have a story, and every story is like a stereotype.
There's one story that you can't predict, it's lazy, they should put all that actors in another script and the movie would do much better than this cra*, but you know I even had to divide the movie in three parts just to finish watching it.
Watch it and leave your comments below....




Trailer:

1 comments:

Well I just ordered this movie off Blockbuster @Home so hopefully I like it, I should be getting it in the mail soon. I know I liked the trailer but then again I like watching these kinds of movies. A few co-workers of mine at Dish told me they enjoyed the movie. Luckily I don't have to return it so soon.

Post a Comment