Saturday, June 9, 2012

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004)

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004)


Review: "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy", I have never watched this movie until I saw the trailer for the new movie for anchorman that is going to premier maybe this year or in the next year, so I decided to watch the first anchorman since I have never watched it before.
Well this movie is a great laugh from the begining til the end, Will Ferrell is simply one of the best comic actors that there is, the movie has other great comedian actors like Steve Carrell, from the Office, Paul Rudd and many others.
I never thought that this movie could be such a great comedy movie that it was OMG, and now I say to myself "How was possible that I have never watched this movie before"
Watch it and leave your comments below....
 

 
 
Trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment