Saturday, June 9, 2012

Safe (2012)

Safe (2012)


Review: "Safe", When I saw that this movie was out in the theaters I just knew to myself that I have got to watch this movie because of the main actor that there is Jason Staham, this actor is one of my personal favorite actor in action movies just because he fights like a mother fuc***, and that's what we like to watch and that's why he has so success in the movie industry.
Everytime I watch his movies I think that I can do that and I'm a really badass that people don't want to fuck just like him, and in reality I'm not,ehehehehe...
What I can tell you is that you should watch this great movie where Jason has to protect a little girl this time and save her from the bad guys as usual in his movies.
Watch it and leave your comments below....
 
 
 
Trailer:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment