Friday, June 29, 2012

Red Tails (2012)

Red Tails (2012)


Review: "Red Tails", I was really hoping to watch this movie when I saw the trailer, and the cast of the movie was really good, with actors like cuba gooding jr, Terrence Howard and a newbie actress Daniela Ruah.
I didn't knew that the movie was from Lucas Film ltd, that gave me more enthusiasm to watch it.
So I watch and Oh My God I wish I didn't, the scenarios are really bad the visual effects really terrible and above all I read that the company that made the movie didn't bought because it was about black pilots, they said that the movie wasn't going to make a lot of money for them because of all the black people in it.
I'm not a racist but the movie is really terrible and wasn't able to watch it all throw the end.
Watch it and leave your comments below....
 


 
Trailer:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment